One of the easiest ways to connect stories and photos is by interacting with your family tree. MemoryWeb lets you do this in a slightly different fashion.
When you tag people to photos using facial recognition or by manually adding a Person tag, we'll automatically build a profile for those folks. The profile will contain all photos, albums and locations tied to that person, plus it will also connect you to that person's relatives via an interactive tree.
How exactly do family trees build in MemoryWeb?
At MemoryWeb, we try to automate as much as we can, so there are a few ways a tree can build in a person's profile.
- When you tag a mother and father to the people in your immediate family, siblings, grandparents, aunts and uncles will begin to populate for you.
- If you have a FamilySearch account and sync with MemoryWeb, we'll
- Create profiles of each family member the user is directly descended from, along with key vitals
- Tag photos/documents for each family member with details present (e.g., location, comments)
- Add “Stories” associated with photos to the photo
- Link family members so you can easily navigate them and their photos
This way, we can help ensure that your photos and details will connect the dots for all generations.