Frequently asked questions
1. What kind of security measures does MemoryWeb use?
2. Video Demo: ADD/EDIT LOCATION TAGS
3. Video Demo: CREATING COLLECTIONS
4. Video Demo: DELETING MULTIPLE PHOTOS
5. Video Demo: ADD/EDIT TAGS TO INDIVIDUAL PHOTO
6. Video Demo: TAGGING INFO TO A PERSON
7. Video Demo: TAGGING MULTIPLE PHOTOS QUICKLY
8. Video Demo: SHARING PHOTOS WITH VISIBLE TAGS (aka MEMORY STAMP)
9. Video Demo: ADD/EDIT DATE TAGS TO PHOTOS
10. Video Demo: PRINTING PHOTOS FROM MEMORYWEB
11. Video Demo: INTERACTIVE PEOPLE TAGS IN ACTION
12. Video Demo: INTERACTIVE DOT-TAGS TAGS IN ACTION
13. Any tips for getting started?
14. What does each section in MemoryWeb do/offer?
15. How can I make the most out of my Memory Web account?
16. Where can I upload photos from?
17. What file types can I upload?
18. How long does it take to upload photos?
19. Is there a way to make my photos upload faster?
20. In what ways can I share photos?
21. Can anyone else see my photos?
22. What are dot-tags?
23. Can I switch account types?
24. Can I download my photos?
25. Can I delete my photos from my Camera Roll once they’re uploaded in Memory Web?
26. What if my phone gets lost, broken, or stolen?
27. What kind of plans do you offer?
28. What happens when my free trial runs out?
29. Is there a way to give feedback, suggestions, or comments?